Wisconsin recently changed agent licensing systems from Sircon to State Based Systems (SBS) and the National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR). Our systems offer many new online services, including online address changes and free license printing.
When using SBS and NIPR please make sure to use your National Producer Number (NPN). Wisconsin has discontinued the use of the "Wisconsin License Number."
For the following services:
- E-mail Maintenance
- Print Your License
- Print Your Education Transcript
- Generate a Report
- Company Lookup
- Licensee Lookup
- Course Lookup with Offerings
- Resident Renewals
- Nonresident Renewals
- Apply for a Resident License
- Apply for a Nonresident License
- Address Change Request (Individuals) via NIPR
- Address Change Request (Business Entities) via OLS
Having Problems Renewing or Applying Online? Visit the NIPR frequently asked questions and user guides for further assistance.
If you are still have difficulty applying via NIPR or need assistance, please contact the SBS help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-783-8990.